With Apple’s launch of the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, several trade-in programs have become available in the marketplace that will allow you to trade-in or recycle your old iPhone to purchase the new iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c at a discounted price. But are these trade-in and recycling programs really the best deal? It is important to carefully research each iPhone trade-in and recycling program to ensure it is a good fit.
e-Cycle’s iPhone / Mobile Phone Buyback Program May be the Best Option for You
- Higher pricing: e-Cycle offers up to $350 for iPhone devices. e-Cycle buys more than 400 mobile phones and tablets for top dollar.
- Spending freedom: e-Cycle pays you by check, not store credit like most trade-in programs. You can choose where and when you want to spend the money you earn from selling your old iPhone or other mobile phone.
- No strings attached: Many trade-in programs require you to be eligible for an upgrade or sign a new wireless carrier contract to get cash back. Take time to get comfortable with your new iPhone before selling your used iPhone for cash.
- Fast and simple process: Why go to the store to trade-in your used mobile phones and tablets when you can quickly and easily send your iPhone from the comfort of your home? e-Cycle’s buyback program provides you with free shipping and fast payments.
- Payments based on functionality, not cosmetics: Trade-in programs often grade devices and will pay you less than the online quoted price based on minor cosmetic flaws such as dings and scratches. e-Cycle pays you for your iPhones and other mobile phones based on functionality, not minor signs of wear.
- Data security: Only e-Cycle employs rigorous, industry leading data security procedures and quality-assurance testing to make certain your sensitive mobile data does not end up in the wrong hands.
- Protect the environment: By selling your used iPhone or other mobile phones through e-Cycle’s e-Stewards certified buyback program you are extending the life of the device which greatly saves energy and greenhouse gas emissions.
- All mobile phones accepted: Even if you do not have an iPhone, e-Cycle buys several types of mobile phones and tablets, including Android, BlackBerry and Windows phones.
- Donate: e-Cycle gives you the option to donate your mobile buyback dollars through the e-Cycle Foundation. All donations are tax-deductible.
All trade-in and recycling programs offer their own benefits, but it’s important to research the best recycling program for your needs, while ensuring their private data and the environment are protected.
e-Cycle is the trusted wireless mobile buyback and recycling partner for many of the largest organizations in the world. As the first mobile recycling company to achieve e-Stewards certification, we adhere to the highest standards for environmental responsibility and worker health and safety. e-Cycle offers a simple, secure, environmentally responsible and profitable way for businesses to sell and recycle used mobile phones and tablets. Learn more at www.e-Cycle.com.