PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT ONE MOBILE PHONE AT A TIME
With electronic waste representing 70% of toxins in our landfills, it is imperative that organizations put policies in place that specifically address this crucial growing problem. e-Cycle recycles obsolete cell phones, batteries, chargers and other accessories through an ISO Certified, EPA-registered facility. We have a strict zero landfill policy.
UPHOLDING THE HIGHEST STANDARD IN MOBILE PHONE RECYCLING
- e-Stewards Certified – e-Cycle is the only mobile buyback and recycling company in the U.S. that is e-Stewards Certified. e-Stewards is the leading global certification program designed to enable organizations to easily identify recyclers that adhere to the highest standard of environmental responsibility and worker protection. Learn more about the e-Stewards Standard.
- Registered to ISO 14001 – As part of e-Stewards, e-Cycle is ISO 14001 Certified, which means we adhere to the strictest Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Easy Process and Free Shipping – Simply ship your retired mobile devices to e-Cycle using our pre-paid FedEx shipping labels.
- On-site Shredding – All mobile phones to be recycled are shredded at our facility. SIM cards and external memory cards are micro-shredded to destroy all data. This process allows us to carefully manage the e-waste leaving our building in order to guarantee environmentally responsible disposal.
- Zero Landfill Policy – All shredded materials, batteries, and accessories are recycled in an ISO Certified, EPA-registered facility where the materials are reclaimed for reuse.
- Environmental Impact Statement – e-Cycle can provide quarterly impact statements to track and report the positive effect your mobile phone recycling efforts are making on the environment.
- Certificates of Recycling – e-Cycle provides certificates of recycling upon request.
- e-Cycle’s Environmental Health & Safety Policy – Click to download
WITH E-CYCLE, YOU GAIN A GREEN BUSINESS SOLUTION THAT DOESN’T COST YOU ANYTHING
Our dedicated, regional representatives will work with your organization to implement an effortless mobile phone recycling program that will protect the environment, your data, and your bottom line.