SELLING YOUR USED MOBILE PHONES IS GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE
According to industry experts, reusing a mobile phone saves approximately 20 times more energy than recycling alone. Many smartphones also retain 50% or more of their retail value, even after 18 months of use. Responsible reuse of wireless devices should be an important part of any business sustainability plan.
e-Cycle’s mobile buyback program is simple and profitable. Working with a dedicated regional account manager, e-Cycle will purchase your used mobile phones and devices. We will delete the private data and recycle non-reusable devices at no charge. Key points of the e-Cycle mobile buyback program:
- A turnkey solution to recover the value of your company’s wireless assets
- Account managers across the U.S. provide personal support
- Prepaid shipping labels for qualifying shipments for fast, convenient delivery of devices
- A full inventory report detailing the make, model and value of every mobile phone purchased
- Consistent monthly pricing based on device functionality
- Fast processing and quick payments
- Rigorous data deletion and protection (others claim it – we do it)
e-Cycle uses a trusted network of buyers to ensure you receive the maximum value of your assets and that they are reused where the technologies are valued and greatly needed.