RIGOROUS, INDUSTRY-LEADING DATA PROTECTION
e-Cycle provides the industry’s highest standards and practices for eradicating and protecting your private data. Our high-security work environment and processes have been meticulously designed to maintain the utmost protection of your confidential information.
All reusable mobile phones and devices purchased by e-Cycle are put through a comprehensive, multi-step data removal process to make certain that all private information is properly sanitized. We also test phones for active lines that could pose a security risk and result in significant financial loss due to unnecessary carrier service charges. After wiping the data and restoring factory settings, our quality assurance team rechecks every device to verify that the data has been cleared.
OUR MOBILE DATA PROTECTION SERVICES
- Multi-step data deletion and quality assurance verification
- Testing for active phone lines
- Adherence to all U.S. Department of Defense Directives for scrubbing BlackBerry devices
- Completion of HIPAA Title 45 CFR Part 164 to meet security standards with clients in the healthcare industry
- On-site SIM and external memory card micro-shredding
- High security, limited-access facility and employee background screenings
- Provision of e-Cycle Certificate of Data Destruction upon request
DOWNLOAD OUR DATA SECURITY WHITEPAPER
For more comprehensive information about e-Cycle’s mobile data security measures, please download our whitepaper, “Ensuring Your Organization’s Wireless Data is Protected.”