E-CYCLE AND RESPONSIBLE RECYCLING IN THE NEWS
As part of our mission, e-Cycle is dedicated to raising awareness for the growing environmental and data security issues surrounding wireless recycling. Please browse our archive of press releases and media links to find out more.
RECENT MEDIA COVERAGE
- Success Redefined: e-Cycle’s Tonia Irion a Progressive Entrepreneur finalist in the Smart Women Awards
- Reduce, Reuse, e-Cycle
- Women Leaders Drawn to New Albany
- Fast 50 Winners for 2014
- A Region to Watch: Celebrating Columbus’ Inc. 5000 companies
RECENT PRESS RELEASES
- e-Cycle Wireless Buyback and Recycling Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- e-Cycle LLC Launches Nationwide Campaign to Reuse and Recycle for Autism Speaks
- Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards Recognize e-Cycle for Job Creation
- e-Cycle Helps Raise More Than $100k for Levine Children’s Hospital Through Cell Phone Buyback and Golf Outing Proceeds
If you are interested in interviewing a member of the e-Cycle team, scheduling a guest speaking appearance, or simply learning more about e-Cycle and responsible cell phone recycling practices, please visit our Contact Us page.