e-Cycle’s Apple iPad2 Earth Day Giveaway was such a success, we are giving companies another opportunity to win simply by recycling your company cell phones. Businesses and organizations that recycle and/or sell their used wireless devices through e-Cycle from now through July 31 will be entered into a random drawing for the chance to win one of four Apple iPad2s.
Congratulations to the winning companies from our Earth Day iPad2 Giveaway:
- Christina S. – from the Great Plains region
- Mike P. – from the West/Central Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio region
- Karen D. – from the Southern California region
- Andrew P. – from the New York Metro area
e-Cycle’s Recycle and Win Giveaway offers the perfect solution for used corporate-liable cell phones that have been sitting collecting dust and creating data security concerns. e-Cycle will wipe the sensitive corporate data and recycle your mobile phones at no cost. Additionally, by putting money back into telecom budgets, e-Cycle helps organizations upgrade to the latest wireless technologies.
Entering the contest is easy:
- Request a Wireless Buyback Estimate to receive a no-obligation buyback quote for your mobile devices. Remember, recycling and data deletion is always free!
- Download the official entry form here
- Fill out the form and include it with the package of mobile devices to be recycled.
More information about e-Cycle’s cell phone recycling services and the Apple iPad2 giveaway contest can be found by visiting http://www.e-Cycle.com/Verizon.
Trusted by nearly 7,000 organizations nationwide, including some of the largest companies in the world, e-Cycle has purchased or recycled more than seven million devices since 2005. Nearly 65 percent of the mobile phones that e-Cycle receives still retain monetary value and can be reused in secondary markets where the older technologies are still valued and needed.
Visit www.e-Cycle.com or contact (877) 215-5255.