Don’t Just Recycle it – e-Cycle it!
Spring is the perfect time to commit to responsible wireless recycling by cleaning out those old corporate-liable mobile phones that have been sitting in a box collecting dust and creating a data security nightmare. Plus you may win a new Apple iPad2 for your office!
Let e-Cycle put money back into your telecom budget to help your organization upgrade to the latest technologies, while cleaning the data and recycling your end-of-life devices at no cost. We provide free shipping and complete reporting for all mobile devices. Click here to receive a quick quote for your used wireless phones.
e-Cycle declared April “National Recycle Your Cell Phone Month” to help raise awareness for the growing e-waste problem with mobile devices. e-Cycle is offering businesses and organizations a chance to win one of four Apple iPad2s when they recycle and/or sell their used wireless devices with the us from now through May 31.
Entering the contest is easy:
- Request a Wireless Buyback Estimate to receive a no-obligation buyback quote for your mobile devices. Remember, recycling and data deletion is always free!
- Download the official entry form here or by clicking the link below
- Fill out the form and include it with the package of mobile devices to be recycled.
e-Cycle works with nearly 7,000 organizations nationwide, including some of the largest companies in the world, and has purchased or recycled more than five million devices since 2005. Nearly 65 percent of the devices e-Cycle receives still retains monetary value and can be reused in secondary markets where the older technologies are still valued and needed.
EPA Mobile e-Waste Quick Facts
- About 50 million cell phones are replaced worldwide a month, and only 10 percent are recycled.
- Recycling one million cell phones reduces greenhouse gas emissions equal to taking 1,368 cars off the road for a year.
- One cell phone has enough toxins—arsenic, mercury, and lead—to contaminate 40,000 gallons of water.
- The extreme amount of lead in electronics alone causes damage in the central and peripheral nervous systems, the blood and the kidneys.
- Reusing electronic devices saves up to 20 times more energy than recycling alone.
Visit www.e-Cycle.com or contact or (877) 215-5255.